Update October, 2020
Thank you for your interest in becoming a patient at Health Care on Yates.
Due to the overwhelming response in October, our next patient intake date is scheduled for Tuesday December 1st. The application form will be available on this website at 8:00 a.m. on this page – you will see an “Intake Application Form” (not the “Contact Us” form). We will also accept a limited number of phone and walk-in applications that day.
At this time, we are unable to accept patients outside of the catchment zone, please ensure you are in the catchment zone (see map) prior to applying. We appreciate your patience and look forward to meeting you in the future.
If your child was a patient of Lynn Guengerich at her previous location, they are automatically accepted at this new location. Please call the clinic when they need an appointment or for more information if you have questions.
Eligibility requirements to become a client at Healthcare on Yates:
- Resident of Victoria (see map of catchment)
- Currently without a primary care provider, either a nurse practitioner or family physician
Our process/protocol for attaching clients to Healthcare on Yates:
- If interested in becoming a patient or client, please click on the Patient Intake Form (when it is available) and complete requested information for each family member seeking care.
- Once the information is received it will be reviewed for eligibility. Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- New patients must be without a current primary care provider and must live in the geographic boundaries as determined by the Ministry of Health.
- We will open the application process monthly then close it again when we reach the total number we can process in that time frame. If you do not see the application on the contact us page, check back one month later. Our intent is to process applications as fast as we can without creating a long wait for new patients.