Welcome to the Nexus Primary Care Clinic
At Nexus Primary Care Clinic, our goal is to deliver team based care to you and your family. We do this through partnership with physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals such as social workers, midwives, mental health professionals, and pharmacists to keep you, your family and your community well. A nurse practitioner (NP) is a registered health professional with advanced university education who provides a full range of health care that is individual for you. We are a clinic of primary care providers that provide a full range of health care services to individuals, families, and communities in South Nanaimo.
We are offering phone and virtual video appointments.
Other initiatives: prescription renewals, review of test results, consultations and follow ups can be conducted by phone or virtual video. Any in-office visit that is essential will be arranged by the provider at the time of your virtual visit.
If you have a clinic appointment, please arrive on time. If you are early, we request you wait outside or in your car until your appointment time.
When your nurse practitioner determines you need to be seen, please keep the following in mind:
- We would like you to wear a mask
- Patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer
- We may take your temperature and history to rule out any COVID symptoms
- To ensure social distancing waiting area chairs will be spaced apart
- Just bring what you need, do not bring backpacks, carts or other items
- We would ask only the patient arrive for the appointment, unless accompanying a child or someone with disabilities