In the interest of patient and staff safety, we are offering mainly phone and virtual video appointments.
If it is deemed that an ailment or issue requires an in-office visit, one will be arranged by the provider at the time of your virtual visit.
If you have a clinic appointment, please arrive on time. If you are early, we request you wait outside or in your car until your appointment time.
If your nurse practitioner determines you need to be assessed in-office, please keep the following in mind:
- Face masks are mandatory. We are able to provide masks if you do not already have one. If you have a medical condition that masks it difficult for you to wear a face mask, please discuss this with your provider.
- Patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry to the clinic.
- Each patient will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms. This may include checking your temperature.
- Just bring what you need- Do not bring backpacks, carts, or other items
- We kindly ask that only the patient presents for the appointment, unless accompanying a child or a support person is needed for medical reasons.